You do not have to waste hours after hour on web research, or attending the boring session. The one thing you have to do is reading the top 7 dog care tips.
- Providing the best quality food
Approximately, 4300 recipes are available in market. You can choose any one of them. However be sure about the following criteria –
- Absence of contentious ingredient
- Absence of unspecified meat element
- Absence of synthetic color and preservative
- Not highly saturated carbohydrate
- Should not exceed the protein and fat ratio over 75%
1. Regular dog groomingDog grooming is another most important issue of your dog health. Regular grooming can enhance your dog health as well as outlook. For groom your dog you need to do the following task within a regular interval
- Give a shower to your dog. It is not necessary for everyday but should be within 1 or 2 weeks. Use comb for brushing and special dog shampoo.
- Regular brushing the coat can significantly reduce the shedding. It is better to spend at least few minutes for brushing the coat.
- Skin care is essential for dog grooming process. Flaky skin is a common problem for dogs, which is due to lack of vitamin and mineral in the meal. Give a proper care of the essential elements in the dog’s meal.
- Although the dog teeth are stronger than human, it is easily caught by cavity. Again the dog also do not like the teeth cleaning. However, once in every two weeks is required for better teeth of a dog.
- Eye and ear care is also very important to make your dog healthier.
- Your favorite dog can become your enemy unless you trim its nail in every 2 to 3 weeks. As like the wild dog, your pet does not have to climb the hill or hunt, it do not get the change of losing the nail automatically.
- Paw is very sensitive and soft area of the dog’s body. In summer time, the paw can be swollen or some rash mark may be visible due to hot weather. Proper cleaning with mild soap and using cold cloth rapping may be helpful.
2. Regular health check upIt is better to have a regular health check up to your dog. It is recommended twice in a year. However, at least once in a year is must. Bring your dog to a veterinarian to your locality or nearby pet care clinic, and do the necessary check up of its body parts.
3. Proper care to your dogProper dog care is necessary to make a good relation to your dog. This will always cheer up its mind as well as yours. Feed your dog two large meal or three small meal each day. Give a comfortable bed for its resting. If possible arrange a good dog canal. Provide comfortable clothing to your dog. All of these events will help to give it a healthy life.
4. Proper training for car ridingYou favorite dog may become an annoying issue while riding in car. It may make a horrible experience unless it is trained to ride in a car. Therefore, if you want to take it in ride, make sure it is properly trained.
5. Appropriate care in winterProper management for the cold winter is also urgent to keep your dog healthy. Some important considerations may be –
- Using a dog coat or jacket
- Comfortable padded bed
- Hydrating your pet
- Do not give a bath for grooming in the cold winter
- Use moisturizing cream
6. Appropriate care in summer. Proper heat care for your fur baby include an proper arrangement of few things like –
- A pool of water
- Anti-bugged shampoo for fur cleaning
- Fitting shoe for summer
- Oral hydration