When exporting pets from Sri Lanka to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), PET EXPRESS can handle the complete relocation process and offer a premier door-to-door export service. We work regularly with international pet relocation agents for pet exports to Malaysia. PET EXPRESS is a member of IPATA and our expert team will handle the complete relocation process until the pets safely arrive in Malaysia. If required, we can handle the import clearance in Malaysia for you and also arrange a door-delivery.
Our valued customers are assigned their dedicated pet travel consultant who helps you through each stage of the procedure. So when you are interested in relocating your precious pets from Colombo, Sri Lanka in to Malaysia, our team will hold your hand from start to finish. Information about the import conditions could be discussed directly with your assigned pet relocation consultant at PET EXPRESS team.
Import Regulations in Malaysia for Pet Cats and Dogs
- The pet should have an ISO Certified Microchip implanted
- The pet should have been vaccinated against Rabies at the youngest age of 03 months and also the pet should be vaccinated for Rabies / DHLPP within the last 12 months at the time of travel.
- A Rabies Antibody titer test is not required
- All pet cats and dogs require an import permit issued by the Malaysian Ministry to land in Malaysia.
- Upon arrival the animal shall be placed in quarantine and may be vaccinated with approved anti-rabies vaccine and detained in quarantine for compulsory period of not less than seven (7) days. The animal will be released if found to be free of any evidence of infection. However, where deemed necessary the quarantine period can be extended up to six (6) months based on risk assessment on a case to case basis.
Our services for exporting pets to Malaysia include: