How to Transport Pet Cats & Dogs from Sri Lanka to Ukraine
If you are wondering how to relocate your precious cat or dog from Sri Lanka to Ukraine; you are in the correct place. We can assist you. Here are the entry regulations when moving pets from Sri Lanka to Ukraine.
We at Pet Express can assist you in the complete relocation process and safely transporting your pet Kiev, Ukraine.
• Pet’s passport / vaccination history – including up to date vaccines and microchip number. Rabies vaccine has to be at least 30 days and max. 1 year old at time of import in Ukraine
• RNATT with satisfactory result done on a sample taken at least 30 days after the rabies vaccination and within 1 year from rabies vaccination. RNATT can be more then one year old if the rabies vaccine has been repeated before the latest vaccine has expired
• Toxoplasmosis test for dogs and Dermatophitosis test for cats, with negative result, carried out in the last 30 days before travel to Ukraine
• Health certificate endorsed by Government vet at the country of origin not more then 10 days before departure
• Ukrainian – English Health certificate endorsed by Government vet at country of origin (Template will be provided by Move One)
• Pro forma Invoice (indicating value of the pet)